Sunday, December 9, 2007

it sounds like this is going to be a really good experience for me. as for me, nicole came back the other day, nita organised a supirese party for her. in the end it was just me, nita, mikayla and nicole with the nudgee boys (matty, nathan, myles etc) its was good fun, partied all night. nicole hooked up with matty hehehehe. god i didnt realisse how much i missed that girl until i saw her. i think nita and i are basically over, but i will be seeing her alot more now that nicole is back in town. she basically ignores me and i do the nicke, its sad but we have drifted and it cant be fixed. oh well. ohhh guess what? i get my car next week, sooo excited and i can drive now, just havent got my liscence yet. i start uni next week, shitting myself, i dont think im ready to again but i cant wait to party and meet new people, expecially older guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home